Students must take care to be on time.
We will NOT tolerate bad behaviour or attitudes.
Students must be prepared for every lesson, and regular practice is required.
- If a place is offered, the student’s enrolment confirms that place until further notice from the enrolled. Students are automatically enrolled each term to confirm spots.
- Full Term(FT) fees must be paid within two(2) weeks - 14 DAYS - of start of term to receive discount. No exceptions!
During enrolment, you will be given times and days to choose from that suit or work around your personal commitments.
- H.V.S.M must be informed of cancellation at least two(2) weeks - 14 DAYS - prior to withdrawal for an in-store credit to be applied to paid lessons.
- If a student becomes ill/sick the day of their lessons H.V.S.M must be informed ASAP and the lesson should be rescheduled. H.V.S.M Admin will do what is reasonably capable to ensure students receive the most value out of lessons, however, it is strictly your responsibility to follow up or reschedule missed lessons(payed or unpaid) around your personal commitments. Missed Lessons that are not rescheduled within the term are forfeit. No credit will be applied for following terms for missed lessons.
- H.V.S.M cannot guarantee to hold student lesson time(paid or unpaid) fees for more than three(3) weeks without given notice.
- H.V.S.M will NOT tolerate bad behavior, bullying or attitudes.
**H.V.S.M. Tuition fees and policy are subject to change without notice.
MUSIC LESSONS ARE A PRIVILEGE, PLEASE USE YOUR LESSON TIME APPROPRIATELY.