Showing 1–24 of 271 results
Dreadnought Guitars are a type of acoustic guitar body produced by American business C.F Martin & Company in response to demand for louder, richer tones from listeners who favoured them over the more gentle sound produced by classical guitars with more petite bodies like those found on Jazz instruments or Acoustic Singers.
- Dreadnought guitars have a large and broader body,
- whereas Concert guitars have a smaller body
- Concert guitars have less low end.
- Dreadnought guitars are loud and are ideal for playing in a band.
- Concert guitars are more reserved and are for solo playing.
- It has a bolder tone than other models
- it’s larger and square-shouldered/butted at the bottom