Tuner Pedal With Absolute Accuracy
You know that tuning your guitar is important, but it can be a hassle.
The BOSS TU 3 Chromatic Tuner solves this problem by making tuning a breeze. This is the world’s top-selling tuner and for good reason. It’s easy to use and works great no matter what type of stringed instrument you have or where you are playing.
The world’s top-selling stage tuner, the BOSS TU-2, evolves and improves with the debut of the new TU-3. Housed in a tank-tough BOSS stompbox body, the TU-3 features a smooth 21-segment LED meter with a High-Brightness mode that cuts through the harshest outdoor glare. Choose between Chromatic or Guitar/Bass tuning modes, and enjoy visual pinpoint tuning verification with the Accu-Pitch Sign function. The TU-3 incorporates a convenient Note Name Indicator that can display notes of 7-string guitars and 6-string basses, while the Flat-Tuning mode can support up to six half-steps. It’s the new-standard tuner that no guitarist or bass player should be without!
- 21-segment LED meter with brightness control
- High-Brightness mode enhances meter visibility outdoors
- Accurate to +/- one cent
- Accu-Pitch Sign function provides visual verification when tuning is complete
- Chromatic and Guitar/Bass mode (tune by string number, with support for 7-string guitars and 6-string basses)
- Flat tuning is supported with Guitar Flat mode, which allows for “drop” tunings up to six semitones below standard pitch
- Tuner automatically mutes when the tuner is on
- Supplies power for up to seven BOSS compact effect pedals
- BOSS five-year warranty
The BOSS TU 3 Chromatic Tuner will tune any acoustic or electric guitar, bass, mandolin ukulele, banjo – even violin! And with its built-in microphone stand adapter and High Bright LED mode it has never been easier to keep your axe in perfect pitch wherever you play.