Phosphor Bronze was presented to string creation by D’Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone. The D Addario ej16 Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long-lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- D’Addario’s most popular acoustic guitar string set, known for its superb, long-lasting tone and comfortable playability
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053
Buy D Addario ej16 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings online at Music Specialists Today!