Eikon DM12 Bass Drum Mic
The DM12 is an high output dynamic microphone with a frequency response specifically tailored for kick drum and other bass instruments.
It provides superb studio quality punch even in high sound pressure level applications.
The DM12 features a cardioid polar pattern to ensure high gain before feedback and excellent off-axis rejection.
An integrated locking stand adapter with XLR connector makes set-up operations very easy, expecially if the microphone needs to be placed inside a bass drum. The adapter absorbs vibrations.
A hardened steel mesh grille protects the DM12 from external impact.
- Professional dynamic instrument microphone
- Super-cardioid Polar Pattern
- Fast transient response
- Low frequency extension Designed to be used with bass drums, bass guitar cabs, tubas and other low frequency instruments
- Internal shock mount for reduced noise
- Durable metal construction with hardened steel mesh grille
50 – 16000 Hz
Max SPL for 1% THD
152 dB (calculated)
3 Pin XLR Male
Bass drum, bass guitar cabs, tuba, other low frequency instruments