The very first Smart Guitar in the world.
A guitar that can amplify itself, generate its own effects, or even turn into a Bluetooth speaker, all without cables, pedals or amps.
The THV30DCE abound with refined details and sonic optimizing features: every piece of wood is carefully selected for its tonal characteristics and aesthetic properties. The top is carved out of a specially selected bearclaw Spruce, which takes the sonic print of Engelmann spruce and expands it thanks to its higher stiffness. Together with the breathtaking deep-hued Bocote body, the THV30DCE turns out to be a guitar that is incredibly responsive, with full and rich midrange and impressive sustain. Once again, all this would be nothing without a great playability: cutaway, Lâg slim neck profile, Blackwood fingerboard, all those features do not make this guitar only easy and pleasant to play, but mostly unique.
– Top : Solid Sitka Bearclaw Spruce
– Back & Sides : Figured Bocote
– Finish : glossy
– Bridge : blackwood
– Neck : Khaya Mahogany
– Finish : satin
– Fingerboard : blackwood
– Frets : 20 – silver nickel
– Scale : 650 mm
– Machine heads : Diecast, black satin, ratio 1:18
– Nut : Black graphite / 43 mm
HyVibe system :
– multi-effects (reverb, chorus, delay, octaver, tremolo, phaser, distortion…)
– acoustic Looper
– Bluetooth speaker (stream directly from your phone through your guitar and play along)
– Download the mobile app to go further with your guitar.
-Hard Case Included
For more epic Electric acoustic guitars click here.