The very first Smart Guitar in the world.
A guitar that can amplify itself, generate its own effects, or even turn into a bluetooth speaker, all without cables, pedals or amps.
The THV30DCE abound with refined details and sonic optimizing features: every piece of wood is carefully selected for its tonal characteristics and aesthetic properties. The top is carved out of a specially selected bearclaw Spruce, which takes the sonic print of Engelmann spruce and expands it thanks to its higher stiffness. Together with the breathtaking deep hued Bocote body, the THV30DCE turns out to be a guitar that is incredibly responsive, with full and rich midrange and impressive sustain. Once again, all this would be nothing without a great playability: cutaway, Lâg slim neck profile, Blackwood fingerboard, all those features do not make this guitar only easy and pleasant to play, but mostly unique.
– Top : Solid Sitka Bearclaw Spruce
– Back & Sides : Figured Bocote
– Finish : glossy
– Bridge : blackwood
– Neck : Khaya Mahogany
– Finish : satin
– Fingerboard : blackwood
– Frets : 20 – silver nickel
– Scale : 650 mm
– Machine heads : Diecast, black satin, ratio 1:18
– Nut : Black graphite / 43 mm
HyVibe system :
– multi-effects (reverb, chorus, delay, octaver, tremolo, phaser, distortion…)
– acoustic Looper
– Bluetooth speaker (stream directly from your phone through your guitar and play along)
– Download the mobile app to go further with your guitar.
-Soft Case Included