Bridge Plate Pickup With “Mic-like” Fidelity
The iBeam’s MIPA award-winning design employs a matched pair of virtually weightless film sensors that flex With the soundboard to trace your guitar’s voice much like diaphragms in a stereo mic. A key advantage over typical bridge plate sensors is the iBeam’s “cardioid” like response pattern that inhibits feedback and string squeak while selectively admitting rich tone-producting vibrations. Weighing less than 1/3 of an ounce, the pickup will not alter the guitar’s natural acoustics and easily mounts to the bridge plate With peel-and-stick adhesive.
- Quick and easy installation
- Includes iBeam placement jig (pin bridge guitars only)
- Natural string-to-string balance and dynamics
- Fits most X-Braced guitars
- Available in steel and nylon string versions
iBeam System™ Classical
Please Note: LR Baggs products must be installed by an authorized LR Baggs dealer to qualify for warranty coverage. Technical assistance will not be provided for home or hobbyist installations.