The Mooer Acoustikar is a no-nonsense, easy to use acoustic guitar multi-effect with the most basic functions. In addition to its 24 built-in DSP effects & amp simulations, Mooer Acoustikar also features external FX pedals as well as headphone input for practising by yourself at any time of day! It offers just the right number of features without being complicated or difficult to use. This unit is perfect for beginners or anyone looking for an affordable portable device that delivers great sound and endless possibilities!
The Mooer Acoustikar effects pedal simulates the sound of an acoustic guitar, from piezo to standard to jumbo. The Body and Top knobs allow you to dial in a specific sound.
- 3 Way Switch: Piezo/Standard/Jumbo
- Level: Output volume
- Body: Resonance of guitar body
- Top: Brillance and harmonics
- The pedal switching is True Bypass, so the sonic integrity of your instrument is never lost.
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)
Buy the Mooer Acoustikar Acoustic Guitar Simulator Micro Guitar Effects Pedal online at The Music Specialists with AfterPay ZipPay or Paypal, shop online today.