Californian classic 100W head, that has been synonymous with the sound of hard hitting, heavy guitar tones for over 25 years. The Mooer MEP-PA11 011 Cali-Dual preamp pedal was created from a sample MOOER made of an original, first run specimen of this very popular amplifier. There’s no mistaking the sound of this unique, double rectified legend. Just like the original, Cali dual has a lush clean channel that’s very versatile and a drive channel that goes from low gain to insane!
Mooer micro preamps are sonically accurate digital recreations of the preamp sections of popular tube amplifiers. Mooer developed these preamps by directly analysing real tube amplifiers using brand new technology to capture their sound, dynamics and response. Each micro preamp comes complete with dual channels, integrated speaker cabinet simulation and dual operating modes to suit the needs of all users.
Different power amplifiers will affect the outcome of the final tone.
You can also connect directly to a sound card and activate the speaker cab simulation for recording purposes.
- High quality dual channel preamp
- Independent 3 band EQ, Gain and Volume controls for each channel
- Speaker cabinet simulation on/off
- 2 different modes for footswitch operation: On/Off or channel A/B
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Input: 1/4″ mono audio jack (Impedance: 1 meg Ohms)
- Output: 1/4″ mono audio jack (Impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Current Draw: 300mA
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)