Whether you’re wanting stompbox simulation, amp simulation, or other effects which carry Mooer’s legacy, the GE-100 can do it all. The GE-100 has its own unique and rich tones; with easy operation and versatile functions, it can help you to create your own unique sound!
- 8 effect modules & 66 effect types
- 23 drive sounds with 7 legendary amp simulators
- Assignable expression pedal
- Scales & Chords dictionary
- Tap tempo function and 180 seconds looper
- 40 Drum rhythms & 10 Metronome rhythms
- 80 Factory preset patches & 80 User patches
- Super large size LCD display, way beyond any counterparts in the same price range. It makes a very clear and concise indication of information and also makes the using and learning process easy and fun.
- Simply rotate the knob above the screen and every tone will be at your command.
- You can save any preferred tones by simply pressing down the SAVE button.
- 6 assignable expression pedal parameters which greatly improve the convenience and diversity of controlling the tone. Unique adjustable output mode setting allows you to use line out mode to still get a good tone when playing without an amp.
- Input Jack: 1/4” mono audio jack
- Output Jack: 1/4” mono audio jack
- Headphone out: 1/8” stereo audio jack
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 230 x 140 x 45 mm
- Power: DC 9V Centre Negative or AA battery (x4)
*This products display is protected by a removable clear plastic film which can make the display appear foggy, dirty or scratched. Simply peel away the film for improved display visibility.