The Mooer GE 150 comes packed with 55 High-quality amp models and 151 different effects, a straight forward and intuitive UI, topped off with a fully functioning expression pedal. With OTG (On-The-Go) capabilities, users can record directly into a compatible device from anywhere!
- 55 high-quality AMP models that utilize MOOER’s non-linear digital amp modelling technology from the PREAMP series.
- Up to 9 effect types. 151 different effects in total.
- 26 user slots to load in your favourite 3rd party IR files to recreate the dynamics and feel of a real tube amp.
- 200 preset patches.
- Tap Tempo function.
- Programmable expression pedal.
- Firmware update via USB port.
- Up to 80 seconds recording time with a built-in LOOPER.
- Headphone output for silent practice.
- AUX IN allows you to play audio files from your device.
- 40 types of drum rhythms and 10 metronome settings.
- OTG (On-The-Go) function supports smartphone recording.
19 Essential Specs:
- Num of Effects: 9
- Num of Effect Block: 151
- Num of Presets: 200
- Input: 1/4” mono jack
- Output: 1/4” mono jack*2
- AUX IN: 1/8” stereo jack
- Headphone: 1/8” stereo jack
- OTG Port: MICRO USB
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 KHz
- Sampling Accuracy: 24 bit
- Dynamic: 98dB
- Impulse Response (IR) Format: WAV
- IR Sampling Rate: 44.1K
- IR Sampling Accuracy: 24 Bits
- IR Sampling Points: 512
- Power Supply: DC 9V, 300 mA, centre negative
- Dimensions: 230 mm x 155.99 mm x 32.8 mm
- Weight: 1Kg
- Accessories: Power Supply, USB Cable, Quick Guide Manual