Offering higher-quality IR support and more features than its little brother the GE200, the GE250 fills the gap in MOOER’s GE Series.
The GE250 offers many of the same features expected from a GE multi-effects unit such as 70 digital amp models, over 180 different effects, customizable effects chain, drum machine, metronome, 70-second looper, and easily customizable and storable presets. It even borrows some features from the GE300 such as Tone Capture to create your own digital amp models. MIDI IN/OUT, easy FX LOOP integration and low-latency USB audio support make it suitable for live performance or recording directly to a PC.
All of these features come wrapped in a fresh new black on white design to set it apart from the rest.
- 70 high-quality AMP models that utlize MOOER’s non-linear amp modelling technology. Supports loading extra amp models via computer editor.
- 32 IR based factory speaker cab models to emulate the same dynamics and feel of a real tube amp
- 10 user slots to load in your favourite third-party IR files (2048 sample points)
- 11 different effects blocks with over 180 high-quality effects that cover all the basses from your favourite stompboxes and plugins to studio rack units.
- TONE CAPTURE function allows you to sample and capture your real-life amplifier to create brand-new digital amp models.
- Store and recall up to 85 banks of presets, each bank with 3 patches for 255 patches total.
- Programmable FX LOOP with optional signal chain routing for easy integration of your favourite effects and ultimate flexibility for a 4-cable method and amp setups.
- Stereo outputs (unbalanced 1/4″ and balanced XLR)
- MIDI function can automatically match the signal source. Supports MIDI IN or MIDI OUT as set by the user.
- Global EQ function allows individual EQ setting for the main output, headphone output, and XLR balanced output.
- Brand-new RHYTHM module with 60 drum machines and 10 metronome styles
- CTRL function supports ON/OFF switch to effects modules, TAP TEMPO function.
- 70 second looper with PRE/POST mode.
- Trail on function for delay & reverb effects.
- Programmable built-in expression pedal with support for a second expression pedal.
- Direct, low-latency USB audio lets GE250 double up as a digital audio interface and the included editing software makes it a “one-stop-shop” for recording guitar.
AUX IN Connect external media devices for audio playback by 1/8” stereo jack.
INPUT Instrument input, ¼” mono jack with Guitar/Line level switch.
OUTPUT 2 x ¼” mono jack.
XLR OUT 2 x Balanced XLR output with Ground lift switch.
USB Type-B USB. Connect to a computer to record direct digital audio. Interface with official MOOER software to edit and import/export presets. Support firmware update via USB.
MIDI IN/ OUT MIDI port for MIDI IN/OUT
PHONES Dedicated headphone output. ¼” stereo jack
SEND/RETURN Integrated stereo effects loop.
EXP2 External expression pedal input. This can also be used as an external switching output. ¼” stereo jack.
|Types of Effect||11|
|Input：||1×1/4” mono jack. Impedance: 1 MΩ|
|Output：||2×1/4” mono jack，impedance: 600 Ω|
|2xXLR output，impedance: 600 Ω|
|AUX IN：||1×1/8” stereo jack，impedance: 10 KΩ|
|HEADPHONE：||1×1/8” stereo jack，impedance: 24 Ω|
|EXP2：||1×1/4” TRS jack，for 10k~100k impedance expression pedal|
|SEND：||1×1/4” mono jack，impedance: 600 Ω|
|RETURN：||1×1/4” mono jack，impedance:1 MΩ|
|MIDI：||5pin MIDI female port|
|USB：||1xUSB TYPE-B port|
|Power Supply：||9v 1A. Please use the original power supply.|
|Accessories：||USB cable，power supply，quick guide|