The Mooer PE100 is a pocket-sized desktop effects unit that contains everything a guitarist needs tightly wrapped up within a small, sleek shell. A full range of amp models, a myriad of effects and stompboxes, a precision tuner, drum patterns and metronomes.
- 99 factory presets and 99 user presets
- There are 6 effect blocks containing 39 types of effects in the PE100’s effect chain.
- 2 auto-wah effects.
- 10 overdrive and distortion effects.
- 7 amp models.
- 11 modulation effects.
- 5 different delays.
- 4 reverb types.
- 40 drum patterns and 10 metronomes.
- Each effect block provides a different kind of effect.
The Mooer PE100 dual output jacks make it ideal for connection to an amp, HiFi system, headphones or direct to a mixer or computer for direct recording. It is super easy to program, small enough to slip into your pocket and powered by a small DC power adaptor or by battery.
The PE100 is perfect for the guitarist on the go.
- Tap tempo functionality: Tap tempo control for use with the drum machine, metronome and delay effects.
- The QUICK RECALL buttons A, B, C, D provide an easy way to instantly store and recall 4 of your favourite presets.
- Press the TUNER button at any time to access the tuning function page. The tuner is set to A=440Hz as stock – rotate the VALUE control to change this calibration.
- Input Jack: 1/4” mono audio jack
- Output Jack: 1/4” mono audio jack
- Headphone out: 1/8” stereo audio jack
- AUX IN: 1/8” stereo audio jack
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 137 x 81 x 32 mm
- Weight: 230g
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply
*This products display is protected by a removable clear plastic film which can make the display appear foggy, dirty or scratched. Simply peel away the film for improved display visibility.
Now you can also buy Mooer Mod Factory Pro.