Mooer Red Truck Guitar
The Mooer Red Truck Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal is an all in one resolution for the expert guitarist who is always on the go. Mooer has integrated a sequence of the most fashionable and regularly used effects pedals into one easy to use platform unit.
The all-analogue Boost, Overdrive and Distortion circuits of the Mooer Red Truck Guitar provide lush, warm tones.
A fully comprehensive collection of high-quality digital effects, including Modulation, Delay and Reverb with Tap tempo control, provide spacious and ambient atmosphere via the stereo outputs. A highly visible and precise tuner will make sure you are always in tune on stage.
Key Pedal Features:
- PURE BOOST: Based on one of Mooer’s most popular and useful micro pedals. The Pure Boost is an analog circuit that can provide up to +20 Db of clean boost with a natural and dynamic response to the touch.
- DRIVE: Based on the Mooer Rumble Drive, the DRIVE module of the Red Truck is a warm and natural analog overdrive circuit. At higher gain, it can emulate a vintage amplifier being pushed into breakup. At lower gain settings it is perfect for pushing the DIST module for solos or as a warm boost for the guitar.
- DIST: A classic British style amplifier distortion with full tone stack, independent gain and level controls. The gain ranges from a slight crunchy breakup to a full and harmonically rich high gain saturation.
- MOD: A digital multi-modulation unit that brings together tremolo, phaser, chorus and flanger.
- DELAY: A digital delay unit with 3 different kinds of delay. DIGITAL resembles the crystal clear delay racks of the 80s. ECHO resembles the magnetic drum delays of the 60s. ANALOG resembles a classic BB style delay stompbox.
- REVERB: A true stereo digital reverb unit.
- TUNER: The Red Truck has an accurate built-in guitar tuner. Hold down the TAP foot switch to mute your output and activate the tuner. Press the TAP footswitch once to exit the tuner and un-mute your output.
A built-in parallel effects loop makes the Mooer Red Truck easy to use with your favourite stompboxes, or connect to your favourite amplifiers using the 4 cable method. The Mooer Red Truck Guitar has stereo outputs and a dedicated Mixer output with speaker simulation for direct connection to your favourite mixing board or audio interface.
All the parameters and functions are laid out in front of you just like a conventional pedalboard, making it simple to observe and adjust on the fly.
The Mooer Red Truck Guitar is compact and easy to transport with the tidy soft case included in the box. No matter where in the world you are going to play and what you need to connect to you can always take a fully professional pedal effects rig with you with ease.
15 essential Characteristics:
- 6 effects pedals built into one simple unit
- Full-featured controls for each effect
- Built-in precision guitar tuner
- Tap tempo synchronisation
- Integrated effects loop for connecting external pedal or 4 cable method connection with an amplifier
- Stereo outputs
- Dedicated direct output with speaker simulation for connection to a mixing desk, computer or headphones
- Includes a carry case for easy transportation
- Input: 1/4″ signal input audio interface (impedance 2M ohms)
- Output: 1/4″ left and right channel audio interface x2 (impedance 100 ohms)
- Sampling rate: 44.1K
- Sampling accuracy: 24 bit
- Power supply: DC 9V Centre Negative
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 370 x 96 x 51 mm
- Weight: 1.2 kg
Buy the Mooer Red Truck Guitar effects pedal online at Music Specialists. We have AfterPay ZipPay and our prices won’t be beaten. Shop Now.