Dual Channel Brown Sound in a Box
FIREMAN is based on the legendary amplifier builder’s famous distortion pedal. It’s a very amp-like distortion pedal with Modern Brown Sound. We designed it with 2 independent VOLUME, GAIN control knobs to fit rhythm and solo applications. FIREMAN offers a True-bypass / Buffer-bypass toggle switch, and a 9V/18V toggle switch. The 18V position doubles the working voltage inside to give you wider dynamic range.
- Modern Brown Sound in a box
- True-bypass / Buffer-bypass toggle switch
- 18V / 9V toggle switch to get different dynamic range
- 2 independent GAIN, VOLUME knobs for rhythm / solo application.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz-±1dB
- Input Impedance: 2.2MΩ
- Output Impedance: 1MΩ
- Power Supply: 9V DC, Negative Tip (ACD-006A)
- Dimensions: 105mm (L)×115mm (W) x 58mm (H)
- Weight: 460g
- BASS: Adjusts the low-end response of distortion sound.
- TREBLE: Adjusts the high-end response of distortion sound.
- PRESENCE: Adjusts the ultra-high-end frequency of distortion sound.
- TIGHT: Shapes the low frequency content. (Turn it down to tighten the sound)
- VOLUME 1: Adjusts the output level while in Channel1.
- GAIN 1: Adjusts the distortion situation of the sound while in Channel1.
- VOLUME 2: Adjusts the output level while in Channel2.
- GAIN 2: Adjusts the distortion range of the sound while in Channel2.
- 1/2 Foot-switch: Chooses the current Channel for 1 or 2.
- ON Foot-switch: Engages or disengages the distortion sound
- INPUT: Connects with your guitar or the signal from guitar side.
- OUTPUT: Connects with the amplifier or to the amp side.
- EXT. SW: Connects with TRS dual foot-switches to replace the 2 foot-switches function on the pedal.
- BF/TB Toggle Switch: BF means Buffer-bypass, TB means True-bypass.
- 18V / 9V Toggle Switch: The pedal uses 9V power, you can choose 18V position to double the working voltage inside to get wider dynamic range.
- DC Jack: Connects with 9V Negative Tip power with 100ma adaptor
*All of the brand and model names mentioned on this page are Trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Pro Music Australia, NUX Effects or Cherub Technology CO. LTD.