High sensitive 6.5” Woofer, 1” Tweeter
NUX PA-50 is a powered monitor designed for e-drums, vocals, keyboards, acoustic and electric instruments.
Being a full range powered monitor, PA-50 can fully present the richness of tone characteristic of all kinds of instruments. Dual channel input, 3-band equalizer, 1″ tweeter and 6.5″ woofer, PA-50 is perfect for small gigs, studio recording or even living stage performance.
- Dual input Channels, 1 x 1/4” unbalanced input jack and 1x 1/4” balanced XLR input jack
- 3 band equalizer, independent volume control for each channel
- Power Output: 50W RMS
- Speakers: High sensitive 6.5” woofer, 1” tweeter
- AUX-IN and AUX OUT Jack
- Frequency Response: 50-20Hz (-3dB)
- Power Supply: AC100~120V, AC220~240V (50/60Hz)
- Power consumption: ≤88W
- Dimensions: 361mm x 364mm x 325mm
- Weight: 11.5 kg
- Bass: ±10Hz@80Hz(shelving)
- Middle: ±10Hz@1.8Hz(peaking)
- Treble: ±10Hz@15Hz(shelving)
- Channel 1: 2.2MΩ
- Channel 2: 100 KΩ
- AUX Input: 6.6 KΩ
The onboard dual input channel of PA-50 is ideally for small concert. With just 2 PA-50, you can gig with a standard 4-man band.
- Connect your e-drums and electronic bass to INPUT 1 of each PA-50.
- Connect your Microphone and keyboard to INPUT 2 of each PA-50.
- Adjust the volume level and overall tone of each PA-50
You can connect your guitar and microphone to PA-50 simultaneously for one man performance.
- Connect your guitar to INPUT 1 of PA-50
- Connect your microphone to INPUT 2 of PA-50
- Adjust the volume level and overall tone of PA-50