Heavy Duty Woofer with 3″ Voice Coil
The DM 118 Sub features an ultra-reliable power section that provides a total of 800 watts of peak available power with DDT™ compression.
This powered enclosure also features an 18″ heavy-duty woofer with a 3″ voice coil. The DM 118 Sub provides a balanced input via a combination jack that accepts balanced TRS 1/4″ input as well as a balanced XLR input. There are two balanced thru high pass XLR outputs, and a full-range XLR output.
There is an adjustable Level control, as well as a combination LED indicator, that illuminates when power is on and when the “soft-limiting” DDT circuit is activated.
- Vented bass powered subwoofer enclosures
- Power amp has forced air cooling for maximum reliability
- Internal line level low-pass/high-pass crossover network
- XLR/1/4″ combo jack input
- Two high-pass XLR outputs, and one full-range thru XLR output
- Ground lift switch for lifting cable shield from ground
- Full-coverage heavy-duty perforated steel grill
- Fully adjustable Kosmos® C for increased bass impact
- Steel handles
- Compact dimensions for an
- 18″ woofer based sub 18″ premium heavy-duty woofe
- Threaded pole mount with speaker pole included
- 800 watts peak available power
- Large heavy-duty locking caster with damped bearings
- Polarity switch for polarity reversal of subwoofer
- Weight Packed: 113.98 lb (51.7 kg)
- Width Packed: 27.5″ (69.85 cm)
- Height Packed: 31″ (78.74 cm)
- Depth Packed: 24.75″ (62.87 cm)