No-Nonsense, Rugged & Dependable Cabs
The new Peavey Headliner 201 Series has been re-designed from the ground up for the serious bass player on a budget. Voiced for punchy bass with lots of harmonic tones, the versatility and performance of the Peavey Headliner 201 Series encourage use with any fine bass amp head.
The Headliner™ 210 is constructed using internal bracing, and is covered with road-worthy black carpet. Steel corners protect the cabinet from the rigours of the road. The cabinet includes a black powder-coat finished 16 gauge perforated metal grille.
The two 10″ ferrite magnet woofers are designed with a rich bass tone in mind. The sealed cabinet insures tight bass notes, with every note rendered precisely. Inputs include two 1/4″ input phone jacks and one 4-pin twist-lock connector for maximum flexibility.
With a nominal impedance of 8 ohms and a power handling of 400 watts program and 800 watts peak, the Peavey Headliner 201 Series can be used in conjunction with any reasonably sized bass amp head. With the 8 ohm impedance, the Headliner™ 210 can be easily stacked on top of a Headliner™ 410 cabinet, resulting in a 4-ohm total load.
- 400 watts program power handling
- 800 watts peak
- Two custom-designed 10″ ceramic magnet woofers
- 8 ohms impedance
- 18mm MDF cabinet with internal bracing and steel corners
- 16-gauge perforated metal grille
- Durable black carpet covering
- Two 1/4″ input jacks and one NL4 four-pin receptacle
- Weight Unpacked: 52.00 lb (23.59 kg)
- Weight Packed: 63.00 lb (28.58 kg)
- Width Packed: 19.75″ (50.17 cm)
- Height Packed: 27.75″ (70.49 cm)
- Depth Packed: 23″ (58.42 cm)