The new Peavey Headliner series has been re-designed from the ground up for the serious bass player on a budget. Voiced for strong bass with a smooth harmonic tone, the versatility and performance of the Headliner™ 115 encourage use with any fine bass amp head.
The Peavey Headliner™ 115 is constructed using internal bracing and is covered with road-worthy black carpet. Steel corners protect the cabinet from the rigours of the road. The cabinet includes a black powder coat finished 16 gauge perforated metal grille.
The 15″ Sheffield® bass woofer provides a classic bass tone, with good power handling and punch. The vented cabinet provides powerful bass, with every note propelled forward into the mix. Inputs include two 1/4″ input phone jacks and one 4-pin twist-lock connector for maximum flexibility.
With a nominal impedance of 8 ohms and a power handling of the 500 watts program and 1000 watts peak, the Peavey Headliner™ 115 can be used in conjunction with any reasonably sized bass amp head. With the 8 ohm impedance, the Headliner™ 115 can be easily used with a Headliner™ 210 cabinet stacked on top, resulting in a 4-ohm total load.
Headliner Key Features:
- 1,000 watts peak
- 15″ Sheffield® bass woofer
- 18mm MDF cabinet with internal bracing and steel corners
- 16-gauge perforated metal grille
- Durable black carpet covering
- Two 1/4′ input jacks and one NL4 four-pin receptacle
- Vented cabinet for powerful bass
- 500 watts program power handling
- Weight Unpacked: 63.00 lb(28.576 kg)
- Weight Packed: 75.00 lb(34.019 kg)
- Width Packed: 27.25″(69.215 cm)
- Height Packed: 27.75″(70.485 cm)
- Depth Packed: 23″(58.42 cm)