The PVX 12 passive loudspeakers deliver superior sound quality by utilizing advanced materials like its lightweight, roadworthy molded polypropylene exterior.
Lightweight, durable and voiced for live music or speech applications, these two-way speaker systems will handle 400 watts program and 800 watts peak power and feature heavy-duty woofers, 2-3/8″ voice coils and the Peavey RX14™ 1.4″ titanium diaphragm compression driver coupled to a constant directivity horn.
- 400 watts program
- 800 watts peak
- Top, bottom and right side flying point inserts
- Full-coverage heavy-duty perforated steel grille, with powder-coat finish
- Rugged Construction
- Patented, asymmetrical Quadratic Throat
- Waveguide™ Technology – 100º by 50º coverage. 15º upward and 35º downward directing sound to your audience
- RX14™ Titanium Compression Driver