Peavey Electronics® set the standard for affordable, feature-packed powered P.A. solutions more than four decades ago. The new Peavey PVX™ Series of active and passive loudspeakers are the culmination of decades of R&D and experience building the best portable, all-in-one audio solutions, bringing legendary Peavey performance and reliability to audio pros and musicians of all levels.
Continuing the PVX™ Series, the PVXp Sub from Peavey features an ultra-reliable power section that provides a total of 800 watts of peak available power with DDT™ compression. This powered enclosure also features a 15″ heavy-duty woofer with a 3″ voice coil. The PVXp Sub provides a balanced input via a combination jack that accepts balanced TRS 1/4″ input as well as a balanced XLR input. There are two balanced thru high pass XLR outputs, and a Full-Range XLR output. There is an adjustable Level control, as well as a combination LED indicator, that illuminates when power is on and when the “soft-limiting” DDT circuit is activated.
Peavey PVXp Sub is housed in a durable enclosure that includes a pole mount for additional PVX speakers, a black powder-coated steel grille provides driver protection and a clean, professional appearance.
- 15″ heavy-duty woofer
- Internal line level low-pass/high-pass crossover network
- Fully adjustable KOSMOS® C for increased bass impact
- XLR/one quarter inch combo jack input
- Power amp has forced air cooling for maximum reliability
- Large heavy-duty locking casters
- Perforated steel grill
- Steel handles
- T-nut woofer mounting
- Rugged dado and rabbet construction plus internal braces for lightweight yet strong cabinet
- 800 watts peak available power
- Compact dimensions for a 15″ woofer based sub
- Threaded pole for top speaker mount
- Two high-pass XLR outputs, one full range thru XLR output
- Weight Packed: 88.98 lb (40.36 kg)
- Width Packed: 29″ (73.66 cm)
- Height Packed: 30″ (76.2 cm)
- Depth Packed: 21″ (53.34 cm)