Driven by a highly efficient power amp, the Peavey RBN 112 speaker enclosures combine best-in-class audio quality with Peavey’s legendary reliability.
Ribbon drivers have been used in studio environments for decades, and Peavey developed a way to apply this high-quality sound technology to live applications resulting in a crystal-clear sound that no traditional compression driver can rival.
To match the high-frequency performance of Peavey’s ribbon driver, Peavey RBN 112 enclosures are equipped with dual voice coil neodymium Scorpion® speakers, which feature Peavey’s exclusive field replaceable basket technology. Completely user-friendly, the speaker system features internal presets built into the 96K DSP, allowing users to quickly select the speaker’s application or orientation via the LCD on the rear of the enclosure.
- Two-way, bi-amplified, optimized loudspeaker system On-board advanced digital signal processing
- Direct-thru output with combine function
- Digital compression/limiting
- Processed-thru output enables DSP to be used with an external subwoofer
- Dual voice coil neodymium Scorpion® woofer with field replaceable basket assembly
- Delay 0-150ms
- Power amp VU meter with LCD display
- 9-band EQ
- Two channel XLR/1/4″ combination inputs
- Bass enhancement
- Setup Wizard for easy configuration
- Mic/line level selection
- Program EQ presets
- Proprietary 120mm true ribbon high frequency driver on low-coloration wave guide
- Side and top handles
- 1,500 Watts peak power output
- Ultra-braced molded enclosure
- Internal temperature monitor
- Multiple side and top fly points
- Auto-off power/power down
- Weight Unpacked: 39.02 lb (17.7 kg)
- Weight Packed: 48.50 lb (22 kg)
- Width Packed: 18″ (45.72 cm)
- Height Packed: 27.5″ (69.85 cm)
- Depth Packed: 18″ (45.72 cm)
Buy the Peavey RBN 112 online today using AfterPay ZipPay and PayPal only at The Music Specialsits.