Shure – Legendary Performance
Available in multiple skin tones and coverage patterns, the E6 captures the closest source clearly with excellent rejection of wind, ambient noise, and feedback.
In addition, the snap-on cable makes the E6 compatible with all Shure wireless microphone systems.
Please note that the Countryman E6, B6, E6i microphones and Type 85 Direct Box are distributed by Shure, but are manufactured, warranteed, and serviced exclusively by Countryman Associates.
- Smallest, lightest, most comfortable microphone of its kind
- User-friendly for new and experienced users alike
- Excellent for singing and spoken word applications
- Extremely popular in houses of worship, theater and broadcast settings
- Almost invisible against many skin tones
- Rugged, bendable boom assures a custom fit for every wearer
- Hands-free, wireless-enabled microphone allows total freedom of movement
- Exclusive snap-on cables in 1mm or 2mm diameter for field replacement or compatibility with various wireless systems
- Highly resistant to sweat and moisture
- High quality voice pickup – more consistent than any lavalier
- Excellent rejection of surrounding noise
- Reduces feedback in meeting rooms or houses of worship an average of 12dB compared to an omni lavalier
- Omnidirectional microphone is virtually immune to wind and breath pops, even without a windscreen
- Comes with a TA4F 4-pin mini connector for wireless applications
- Tan Finish
Microphone Type: Condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid, HyperCardioid, OmniDirectional
Frequency Response: Tailored
Form Factor: Headworn
Model Line: COUNTRYMAN