Digital Transmission on the 2.4 GHz Frequency Band
Shure GLXD14 Digital Wireless Guitar System is a wireless system for guitarists and bassists with digital transmission. Precision-engineered Wireless Guitar System that combines automatic frequency management with true digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal and exceptional digital audio clarity.
Includes: 1 x GLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver, 1 x GLXD1 Digital wireless bodypack transmitter, 1 x Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery, 1 x WA302 Instrument cable, 1 x Power supply, 1 x Carrying case, 1 x USB cable.
About Shure GLX-D Wireless Systems
The groundbreaking GLX-D Wireless Systems from Shure combine the leading edge of Automatic Frequency Management technology with best-in-class intelligent lithium-ion battery rechargeability, world-renowned microphones and unparalleled design and construction.
Available in a wide offering of bodypack and handheld configurations – including vocal, headset and presenter systems as well as traditional guitar options. The revolutionary GLX-D Wireless Systems define the newest standard for seamless ease of operation and exceptional digital audio clarity.
- Available Transmitter Form factors: Bodypack
- Operating range (up to): 20-30 m (Under typical conditions)
GLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
- Operates globally license-free in the 2.4GHz spectrum
- Allows operation of up to 8 compatible systems (depending on operation mode)
- LINKFREQ quickly identifies the best open channels and enables the transmitter to automatically follow any frequency change on the receiver without signal interruption by automatically and seamlessly switching to backup frequencies.
- Hi-resolution LC display
- Transmitter battery status monitor in hours and minutes
- Identifies Transmitter from Receiver and vice versa
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- 120 dB dynamic range
- 24 bit
- Real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within +/- 15 minutes)
- Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure Lithium-Ion transmitter batteries
- XLR and 1/4“ output connectors
- Custom lithium ion batteries provide up to 16 hours of continuous transmitter use.
- 3 hour charge = up to 16 hours use
- 1 hour charge = up to 6 hours use
- 30 minute charge = up to 3 hours use
- 15 minute charge = up to 1.5 hours use
- Accurate battery metering in hours / minutes (+/- 15 minutes) displayed on LED screen (GLXD4 only)
GLXD1 Digital Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Sophisticated design with durable, lightweight construction
- Up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure proprietary Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries
- Operating range of 20-30 m under typical conditions
- All-metal construction
- Two-color transmitter status indicator LED
- Provides Shure Digital Power Management with multiple charging solutions such as car-, wall- or USB-chargers (GLXD4: In-receiver charger)
- Connect for a 15-minute quick charge and count on up to 1.5 hours of performance.
Multiple Rechargeability options:
- Charge battery alone:
- GLXD4 integrated charge port
- SB902 GLX-D Lithium-ion battery (available separately)
- Charge a spare battery while system is in use:
- SBC902 USB battery dock charger (available separately)
- Charge battery in-transmitter:
- USB charge cable (included)
- SBC10-USB USB wall charger (available separately)
- SBC-CAR USB car charger (available separately)