Digital Transmission on the 2.4 GHz Frequency Band
Precision-engineered wireless system for guitarists and bassists with digital pedal board receiver that combines automatic frequency management with true digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal and exceptional digital audio clarity. The pedal board receiver also features a fantastic integrated strobe tuner.
Includes: 1 x GLXD6 Digital Wireless Pedal Receiver 1 x GLXD1 Digital Wireless Bodypack Transmitter, 1 x Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery, 1 x WA305 Premium guitar or bass cable, 1 x Power supply, 1 x Carrying case, 1 x USB cable.
About Shure GLX-D Wireless Systems
The groundbreaking GLX-D Wireless Systems from Shure combine the leading edge of Automatic Frequency Management technology with best-in-class intelligent lithium-ion battery rechargeability, world-renowned microphones and unparalleled design and construction.
Available in a wide offering of bodypack and handheld configurations – including vocal, headset and presenter systems as well as traditional guitar options. The revolutionary GLX-D Wireless Systems define the newest standard for seamless ease of operation and exceptional digital audio clarity.
- Available Transmitter Form factors: Bodypack
- Operating range (up to): 20-30 m (Under typical conditions)
GLXD6 Digital Wireless Pedal Receiver
- Pedal Receiver
- Strobe and meter tuning options – tune while mute or live
- Operates globally license-free in the 2.4GHz spectrum
- Allows operation of up to 8 compatible systems (depending on operation mode)
- Hi-resolution LED display
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- 120 dB dynamic range
- 24 bit LINKFREQ quickly identifies the best open channels and enables the transmitter to automatically follow any frequency change on the receiver without signal interruption by automatically and seamlessly switching to backup frequencies.
GLXD1 Digital Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Sophisticated design with durable, lightweight construction
- Up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure proprietary Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries
- Operating range of 20-30 m under typical conditions
- All-metal construction
- Two-color transmitter status indicator LED
- Provides Shure Digital Power Management with multiple charging solutions such as car-, wall- or USB-chargers (GLXD4: In-receiver charger)
- Connect for a 15-minute quick charge and count on up to 1.5 hours of performance.
Multiple Rechargeability options:
- Charge battery alone:
- GLXD4 integrated charge port
- SB902 GLX-D Lithium-ion battery (available separately)
- Charge a spare battery while system is in use:
- SBC902 USB battery dock charger (available separately)
- Charge battery in-transmitter:
- USB charge cable (included)
- SBC10-USB USB wall charger (available separately)
- SBC-CAR USB car charger (available separately)