Part of the GLX-D Advanced Wireless Systems Family
The GLXD24R/SM58 Handheld Wireless System is part of the GLX-D Advanced wireless systems family.
GLXD24R/SM58 provides intelligent battery rechargeability, robust RF performance, automatic frequency management and increased channel count with exceptional digital audio clarity and seamless operation. The industry-standard SM58 vocal microphone capsule delivers warm, clear vocal reproduction. For use with GLX-D® Advanced Frequency Managers (UA846Z2).
Includes GLXD4R rack mount receiver, GLXD2/SM58 handheld transmitter with integrated SM58 cardioid dynamic microphone capsule, microphone clip, SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery, USB charge cable, 2 detachable antennas, rack mount hardware, and user guide.
About Shure GLX-D Advanced Wireless Systems
GLX-D Advanced Digital Wireless offers rechargeability and rock-solid RF performance while increasing channel count via a suite of flexible products that provide the best sounding, most user-friendly 2.4 GHz multi-system wireless experience. Ideal for installations at small to medium houses of worship, schools and music venues.
Exceptional Digital Audio Clarity
The clearest sound from world-renowned Shure microphones with proprietary Shure digital wireless technology.
Proprietary Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries with accurate battery metering for up to 16 hours of use when fully charged.
Rock-Solid RF Performance for Multiple System Installations
GLX-D Frequency Managers provide improved RF performance, antenna distribution and seamless frequency management for up to 9 GLX-D Advanced rack mount systems in typical environments (11 under optimal conditions).
Automatic Frequency Management
Linked GLX-D Advanced wireless receiver communities easily identify and continuously move away from interference, finding the clearest channels for all systems.
Rack-Mountable for Multi-System Efficiency
Included mounting hardware and detachable antennas make it easy to install multiple GLXD4R rack mount receiver systems.
Full Accessory Suite for Remote Antenna Management
Frequency managers, directional antennas, antenna splitters and remote mounting accessories are available to maximize system performance in various environments.
GLXD4R Digital Wireless Receiver:
- Rock-solid RF Performance from patented data communication
- Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure lithium-ion transmitter batteries with two-color charge indicator LED
- Green: Charged
- Flashing Green: 90% charged
- Red: Charging
- Detachable antennas for remote mounting
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Hi-res LCD screen status display
- Real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within +/- 15 minutes)
- XLR and 1/4″ output connectors
- Rugged metal chassis design
- Includes rack mount hardware
GLXD2/SM58 Handheld Transmitter:
- Integrated microphone capsule design
- Automatic linking capability with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Battery Life: Up to 16 hours
- Battery Requirements: Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Typical Operating Distance: Indoors: Up to 100 feet (30m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60m) under ideal conditions. Outdoors: Up to 65 feet (20m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50m) under ideal conditions.
Multiple Rechargeability options:
- Charge battery alone:
- GLXD4R integrated charge port
- SB902 GLX-D Lithium-ion battery (available separately)
- Charge a spare battery while system is in use:
- SBC902 USB battery dock charger (available separately)
- Charge battery in-transmitter:
- USB charge cable (included)
- SBC10-USB USB wall charger (available separately)
- SBC-CAR USB car charger (available separately)