While Bass Fly Rig v2 retains the same 100% analog SansAmp heart and cool effects, it now offers:
• A choice of SansAmp Character modes:
SansAmp Bass Driver DI for a variety of classic bass tube amp tones, or VT Bass DI with a more specific focus on Ampeg-style tones.
• Channel switching for two different Drive and Level settings.
Go from clean to dirty, not-so-clean to not-so-dirty, very dirty to downright nasty, or any variation in between.
• Effect loop to facilitate incorporating additional outboard effects.
with Choice of CHARACTER Modes and CHANNEL Switching
OCTAVE and FUZZ
Adds the choral voicings of two instruments. With a slight delay between, it adds thickness and space.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
• All-analog SansAmp tube amplifier emulation circuitry
• Two individual Drive controls for gain and overdrive
• Two individual Level controls
• Bite switch activates a presence boost to provide extra clarity to the top end
• On-board active post-EQ section, cut or boost 12dB
• Compression that utilizes old-school FET-based technology
• EFX section with Octafilter, Fuzz and Chorus
• Chromatic tuner
• 1/4-inch 4.7megOhm input to deliver the full sound of piezos
• Input Pad for active basses
• XLR output with ground connect
• 1/4-inch low impedance output
• Speaker simulation defeat switch
• Rugged, all-metal housing
• Metal footswitches and jacks
• Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators
• Utilizes included 9V DC power supply (Tech 21 Model #DC9), 250mA, 100-240V universal auto-switching power supply with interchangeable international
plugs for use anywhere in the world.
2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY