Tube like performance, touch and feel. The SHADOW amplifier series is a harmonious marriage between MOOER’s famous digital preamp technology and a new take on traditional solid-state Class A/B amplification techniques, that deliver professional ‘tube like’ performance, touch and feel, at entry level prices.
Each model in the SHADOW series comes fully loaded with a whole host of special features and effects, that provide everything you need to craft incredible guitar tones for creating music on-stage or in the practice room. These tones can be stored within 40 preset slots and easily recalled using the proprietary wireless footswitch.
The SHADOW range of amplifiers house custom-built guitar speakers, designed to deliver rich harmonies and enhanced feel with clarity, articulation and dynamics throughout the amplifiers full volume range.
- 25 Digital Preamp models based on MOOER’s unique digital preamp modelling technology, coupled with Class A/B power amp, delivers ‘tube like’ tone and response
- 29 integrated stompboxes including 8 drive pedals, 9 modulation pedals, 5 delay pedals (w/ tap tempo), 6 reverb types and a precision tuner
- JAM Section provides the ultimate in solo performance and practice facilities. Including a looper, syncable drum machine, AUX IN and Bluetooth connections for audio playback
- 40 preset slots to backup and recall your favourite tone settings. These can be easily recalled using the proprietary footswitch
- Independent control knobs for main amp parameters allows fast and intuitive tone setup
- Optional balanced output with integrated cabinet simulation for direct connection to PA and audio interface
- Independent headphone output with cabinet simulation for silent practice
- Serial FX LOOP for easy integration with your favorite effects pedals
- SPEAKER OUT for connection to external speaker cabinets
- Weight: 16 kg
- Size: 570mm x 275mm x 430mm
- Power amp: 75 watt, class A/B
- Speaker: Custom 12″, 100 watt, 8 ohm
- Open back cab
- Wireless footswitch included