The Mooer UK Gold PLX is faithful recreation of a 1967 50 Watt British classic. MOOER sampled an excellent example of this amplifier from the personal collection of Tracii Guns in 2017. Synonymous with 70s classic rock, this MICRO PREAMP goes from crisp, glistening cleans with lots of detail on the blue channel, to classic overdrive with biting mids and just the right amount of low end sag to relive that fully cranked experience of years gone by.
MOOER MICRO PREAMPS are sonically accurate digital recreations of the preamp sections of popular tube amplifiers. We have developed these by directly analysing real tube amplifiers using a brand-new technology to capture their sound, dynamics and response. Each Micro Preamp comes complete with dual channels, integrated speaker cabinet simulation, and dual-operating modes to suit the needs of all users.
- High quality dual channel preamp
- Independent 3 band EQ, Gain and Volume controls for each channel
- Speaker cabinet simulation on/off
- 2 different modes for footswitch operation. On/Off or channel A/B
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Input: 1/4â€ mono audio jack (Impedance: 1 meg Ohms)
- Output: 1/4â€ mono audio jack (Impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Current Draw: 300mA
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)