The Peavey 30 Watt Amp Classic 112 is revered by blues, country and rock players alike, these true all-tube amps span the tonal landscape from vintage to contemporary with ease.
Peavey 30 watt amp
These amps are drenched in the tone that can only come from the combination of three 12AX7 and four EL84 tubes. Add features like 3-band EQ, footswitchable dual channels, footswitchable boost and reverb and you have one of the most versatile amplifiers on the market.
Timeless Classics From An American Original
The Peavey Classic 30 112 now ships with the all new Celestion Midnight 60 12″ speaker! Classic looks, classic tone, Classic 30!
- Genuine Spring Reverb with level control
- Pre- and post-gain controls on lead channel
- External speaker capability
- Chrome-plated chassis
- Classic tweed covering
- Footswitch included
- 30 watts (rms) into 16 or 8 ohms
- 2-channel preamp
- Footswitch selectable channel switching, reverb and boost
- Four EL84s and three 12AX7s
- 12″ Celestion Midnight 60 speaker
- Effects loop
- Channel and Boost switch uses Peavey part number 03022910
- Normal volume control on clean channel
- Reverb on/off switch uses Peavey part number 03051000
- Boost switch
- 3-band passive EQ (bass, middle, treble)
- Standby Switch
- Weight Unpacked: 39.50 lb(17.917 kg)
- Weight Packed: 46.00 lb(20.865 kg)
- Width Packed: 19.25″(48.895 cm)
- Height Packed: 21.5″(54.61 cm)
- Depth Packed: 13″(33.02 cm)
Very happy with this amplifier
“It has a fabulous clean channel and dirty channel which is difficult to find on just one amp. It’s a great amp for blues music and Rock, get a solid pedal and play some metal also. I enjoy the sound of humbuckers with this amplifier more than single coils, but everyone has their own flavour”
Buy this epic Peavey Classic 30 watt amp online at Music Specialists Online Music Store Near Me Today!